Steptoe & Son Series 1
- The Bird Harold is going out every night, so Albert suspects that he must being seeing a girl. Determined to put a stop to the romance, he gets Harold to invite her round for dinner. Meanwhile he puts the clocks forward so when she fails to show up on time, Harold thinks she’s stood him up.
- The Piano Harold’s offered a piano, providing he moves it himself. He enlists the old man’s help, only to find out that it’s on the top floor of a block of flats.
- The Economist Harold tries to teach Albert about the economics of running a business. He then buys 400 sets of false teeth hoping to make a killing. When they don’t sell, he takes their last tenner and tries again with a load of World War 2 gas masks…
- The Diplomat Harold has decided to get out of the rag and bone trade. His choice of alternative employment is as a TV repair man. In order to do this he needs a diploma first. Unfortunately, the old man seems to know more about it than he does…
- The Holiday Harold has decided that they should go on holiday abroad instead of Bognor. Ever resourceful, the old man fakes a heart attack. Upon his visit the doctor advises that Albert needs some R&R… at Bognor.
Go to Steptoe & Son